Cardboard Shredder and Carton Shredder
Every year, a household discards around 800 pieces of tonnes of cardboard and paperboard. Most of the cardboard waste comes from packaging. The fast spread of e-commerce and logistics extends the use of cardboard, and consequently, extends the amount of cardboard waste.
Cardboards just like other paper-based products are made of fiber. However, if they are not shredded, large sheets will stick together in a big damp mass. In this state, it takes a long time to decompose, which betrays the purpose of recycling. And this is why we need a cardboard shredder to size reduce before going to recycle.
GEP Ecotech’s versatile cardboard shredder can turn a chunk of kraft paper into pieces. Recycling cardboard could save money on packaging costs. The waste would normally be transported to the shredder from departments and destroyed in a single location. These carton shredders will shred between 400kg -3000kg of waste per hour.
Benefits of Adopting Carton Shredder
- An industrial shredder on an industrial and commercial scale can process cardboard waste and paper products in a large quantity.
- A heavy-duty shredder can work with dust collection vacuum.
- A cardboard or paper shredder enables you to dispose of this real quick.
- Recycle cardboard more efficiently.
- Safely destroy voluminous waste and confidential documents.
- Save your valuable time to do the shredding, and the shredder machine is easy to operate and manage.
Applications of Waste Shredder
- Corrugated box
- Carton box
- Cardboard and corrugated cardboard
- Paper-based products