Waste Incineration System, Waste to Energy Plant
The waste incineration system sorts waste to increase the calorific value of waste incineration and improve economic performance.Waste classification in incineration plant:
- Combustible materials (RDF/SRF), such as paper, plastic, wood, biomass, whose waste is directly used as the burning material for waste incineration plants.
- Non-combustible materials, such as metal, and glass that are recycled.
- Hazardous substances, such as PVC materials with a high chlorine content, medical waste and more
Processing capacity: 5-50 tons per hourBenefits
- Combustible waste is dried after sorting to further improve the combustion efficiency.
- This sorting system can also be combined with municipal solid waste (MSW) treatment systems to sort high-value paper and plastics in combustibles for recycling.
- The combustible components in municipal solid waste (MSW) can be processed into a high-value refuse-derived fuel (RDF).
- As a specialist in waste management, Qunfeng provides turnkey solutions for customers that include complete sets of waste management equipment as well as training for installation and daily maintenance.
Self-developed stand-alone equipment is also available for this waste incineration system. The shredder and optical sorting system are assembled using high-quality accessories that both meets customer requirements and saves costs.